A Sessa Blog

A Sessa Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Royal Wedding





So I'm the first to admit that I am completely caught up in the Royal Wedding insanity. Obsessed might be a better word. It reinvents the same hope I had when I was 5, that I really can marry a Prince.

So obviously I was trying to explain to my Ally about the wedding and how we are going to wake up really early on Friday. I did my best to explain the whole thing in 4 year old words...

Jordan: Guess what! On Friday we are are going to wake up really early and watch a REAL girl become a real Princess.

Ally: And live in a castle?

Jordan: Yep and marry a Prince...

Ally: And wear a crown?

Jordan: Of course.

Ally: Sessa, will they cheer for me on Friday?

Jordan: What?

Ally: When I am a Princess on Friday, will they cheer for me?

I just might be in trouble come Friday...Luckily at the ripe age of 4, the only Prince Ally is interested in marrying has hair and pees outside...

I give you "Sir Maxi-million of Sheffield Place"


No comments:

Post a Comment