A Sessa Blog

A Sessa Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

The pirate hooker

Other than animals... Ally's next greatest love is of course Pirates. At Disneyland we rode the ride endlessly. She and Cooper even insisted on becoming real pirates so that they could be on Captain Jacks crew. She also informed me one day on the way to school that I needed to stay home and watch the mail because they were going to be delivering her "own" Pirates ride any day now... and it was going to be VERY hard to put together.


So for her "family" party (1 of the 10002902292929 parties Ally insisted she was having) she wanted a girl pirate cake. Easy enough I thought. So I called the undisclosed cake bakery and ordered one...the conversation went like this.

Me: I need a girl pirate cake for my sisters 4th birthday

Cake store: Okay, any specifics?

Me: I guess just as girly pirate as you can do. Pinks and purples... maybe a little girl pirate?

Cake Store: Like a disney princess, but a pirate?

Me: Exactly

The conversation ended there and obviously I was very excited to see the adorable cake that Ally was going to flip over. After all, I figured when they googled disney and pirate they'd get a picture of Ally's favorite girl pirate, Izzy, from Jake and the Neverland Pirates




Instead...She got this.

A pirate hooker.

Of course Ally absolutely loved it and now walks around dressed like that same pirate...complete with her pirate skirt tucked into her underwear.



No comments:

Post a Comment