A Sessa Blog

A Sessa Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our very own Louvre


We have had the craft closet for about a month now. It has definitely come in handy. Here are some of the masterpieces as promised:

This is the life cycle Ally (Baby Pink Caterpillar made). The first picture is the very hungry pink Caterpillar (her) eating all her favorite foods (notice the chocolate in its mouth). Next is the ca coon (which looks more like an Easter egg, but that is slightly my fault). Followed by the toilet paper roll butterfly!


This is where we hang their beautiful art.





And of course the project that we do the most of... (Baby Pink Pig likes self portraits)









Cooper has some artwork hanging on the wall, but no "projects". He and I usually play Yo Gabba Gabba or Wonder Pets since Ally insists on making her artwork alone. The night before last the conversation consisted of this:



Ally: Sessa, Do NOT look.

Jordan: I have to clean up the pom poms off the floor so
Cooper doesn't eat them. I'll look the other way.

Ally: Sessa (smiling at me like I'm stupid...she has
that mastered). I have good news and I have the bad news

Jordan: What is the good news?

Ally: You look and go to timeout

Jordan: That's the good news? What's the bad
news?
Ally: I ever use wipes to change your diaper! (translation:
I'll always use wipes when I change your diaper...she HATES wipes)


I guess that really is bad news, since apparently in this case scenario I wear diapers again.



No comments:

Post a Comment