A Sessa Blog

A Sessa Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Today I...

watched my dog pretend she was a cat...



put out fires...





met the cast of Toy Story 2 (Jesse and Woody to be exact)



(Showing me that she is property of herself)

And had this conversation with my sister...
Jordan (watching Ally spit into her hand): Ew! Ally what are you
doing?


Ally: I'm not Ally!

Jordan: Sorry Pink Ham the Pig, what are you doing?

Ally (now rubbing her spit all over my dog Lexie): I'm cleaning her
like a mommy dog.


Jordan: That's not cleaning her, thats spit!

Ally: No, its cleaner dog water. I have to make her clean.

Jordan: No, it's making her dirty because it's the spit from your
mouth!


Ally: No, it's cleaning her! I have too!

Jordan: Oh, well stop. She's all clean now.

Ally: No Sessa. She has spit all over her fur! She's all dirty.
Clearly I missed something here.

No comments:

Post a Comment