A Sessa Blog

A Sessa Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How to entertain your sister...and yourself.



Since the Grey's Anatomy finale is coming on next week, my roommate Rachel and I have been more obsessed with our favorite TV show than usual.

More obsessed is probably an understatement since we are already unhealthily obsessed with the show and McSteamy as it is. I don't know that it's possible to be more obsessed than we already are. Seriously though, who doesn't love McSteamy? (Note to Grey's Gods: Lexie had seriously better love McStreamy like the rest of us on Thursday, because if she chooses Alex my obsession may be no more)

Anyway, on this rainy cold day in May. Yes, I said it. Cold day in May (being from NC I didn't know that this statement was possible) I spent the day being an AMAZING sister and building an entire playmobil hospital.

Obviously I had to set up all the people and the furniture too since Pink Toothless Dragon (Ally's name today) obviously wouldn't enjoy her hospital if it wasn't set up just like Seattle Grace. So... for all you Grey's fans out there:

Alex, Reid, and Crazy shooter in triage.



Meredith, Christina, and Derek in a trauma room


The waiting room

Bailey in the elevator

Arizona and Callie in Peds

Teddy and Owen

And of course, Lexie and McSteamy in the on-call room
Sometimes I wish I were 3 again...

No comments:

Post a Comment