A Sessa Blog

A Sessa Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

top 5 lies I told today: And the responses.




5.
Lie: You have to go potty before Shrek because if you don't you cannot be a REAL life Gingerbread Cookie.
Response: Cookie doesn't pee. It poops...candy.




4.
Lie: The Chihuahua's can't hiss like snakes because they have legs and snakes don't.

Response: I need some scissors.




3.
Lie: If the dogs eat your Silly Bandz they will turn into cows.

Response: Oh, Yea! And if they eat a pig one they will be real pigs! Okay! Here Max...




2.
Lie: Barnes and Noble does not sell drinks, just coffee mud that turns you into a Ogre.
Response: Oh, I am an Ogre! Like Fiona! A Pink Ogre. I need mud.




1.
Lie: Chipmunks really REALLY do have ears that look JUST like this. I promise.
Response: But Sessa, I'm a hampster.



No comments:

Post a Comment